Fight like a Soldier! The M16: AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Tuesday, April 27, 2010







Went to downtown east for chalet on sat stayed over there for a day with my cousins...Hmmmm we play mah jong from 12am to 4am and I think I was owning sia LOL after...that we felt tired BUT!we did not sleep ahahahahaah den we played poker till 6am and went KBOX the next day! 我的热情!好像一把火 燃烧了整个沙漠!!!!oh yea! during the K session I found out a damn nice SONG obviously is not warsong la lame! Its 21 guns gonna dl it in my hp !

The suan-ning sheng lin session shall now go global with me as the head step by step we shall dominate the world!I mean the school...with of course weapons...weapons...Our main weapons or rather our only weapons...OISHI PILLOWS!!! Imagine 1 day... sheng lin is up on the stage...during assembly...SEKOLAHH!(AT THIS crucial moment everyone including the teachers takes out his/her pillow like during water parade)SEDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIII(another crucial moment) this is when everyone opens up his pillow and says Ahaahhahahahahahahahhaha Shenglin 我们有你没有!Waahahahahahahahahhahah ...SOon enuf he will go(refer to pic on the right)


Part Bs Fall In!!! // 9:34 PM &